As one ages, it seems there are more and more funerals to go to. Lastweek, I attended the funeral of a relative of my mine. On the back of the funeral program that was handed out were some principles of something called Huna.
Whether Huna is something worth following I will leave to you but I thought it interesting:
- The world is what you think it is.
- There are no limits.
- Energy flows where the attention goes.
- Now is the moment of power.
- To be with joy, to love.
- Power is directed energy.
- Effectiveness is the measure of truth.